Sunday, April 19, 2009

Stilla Hauls

I know it's super duper late to blog about this. Everyone probably know about Stila-moving-out news. Well, I just want to show off :)

This is what I manage to grab before they were gone forever!

Lip Glaze
Lip and Cheek Cream
Cheek Mousse in water lily
Smudge Pot in Jade
Smokey Eyeshadow Palette

I was hoping I could grab some of their brushes since I am in need of eyeshadow brushes. Alas, the good stuffs were all taken. Well, I am happy for what I got and the sale assistant was patience enough to explain to me about the products. :)

Despite all the crazy rave for Stila Lip Glaze, it never occur to me to buy one. Personally, i would prefer lip colour with some shimmer. With this crazy sales, I have run out of excuse of not getting myself a Stila Lip Glaze. Once I got home, this is the first item that I try it on! You can see from the image below, it's sort of like a light pink.
My say:
The colour doesn't work for me as I have darker lip colour hence the colour hardly stood out on my lips. Plus I really don't like the stickiness feeling on my lips. I doubt I would ever get myself a second Stila Lip Glaze. However, when my sister tried it on, it appears to be decent on her lips. Guess it's not meant for me.

Rave: Long Lasting, decent smell.
Rage: Not available in Malaysia soon, too sticky for my like.


I got this Stila smokey eye - the talking palette. I am not much of a green person, but I bought it anyway for the sake of its packaging, and hey, RM60 for a eyeshadow palette? That's a steal. I am glad I bought it!
There is a small speaker inside the palette teaching you how to apply the eyeshadow. Well, to me it's not very helpful and I don't really pay much attention to it. However, there is a small booklet inside the palette which I found a lot more useful, specially for a newbie to make up like me!! It gives clear instruction as to achieve simple smokey eye look.
My say:
I am absolutely in love with this palette!! This is probably the first green eyeshadow I ever had. The colour is not too vibrant, looks rather natural on my eyes lid. The end result is decent and yet not over-the-top. I wear this colour to shopping, work, basically everywhere. I can even use this for the whole day and it stays on my eyes with no smudging.

Rave: Long Lasting, decent colour, pigmented, not powdery
Rage: Not available in Malaysia soon

Hope you pick your favourite from this not-to-miss-Stila-sales!!

Cheers
Hazelnut Coffee for today:)

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com